23 January 2016

Innisfree - F/W Makeup & Mask Sheets Haul & Review

Innisfree Haul Review it's real squeeze mask sheet beauty blog mineral single shadow trend 08 real fit lipstick #8 eco nail color pro 163
It's all GOOD
All these products are good great and amazing, I finally learned how to shop xD. Kidding! I've just paid more attention to what I really want & need and stay calm when I shop. I've received these at the end of October, The makeup colors are perfect for Fall & Winter, and since they are... :D let's start the review!

Innisfree Haul Review it's real squeeze mask sheet sheets masks kiwi strawberry shea butter beauty blog blogger
Innisfree - It's Real Squeeze Mask Set - Shea Butter, Strawberry & Kiwi
$3.98 / 3 sheets set / Link to product
Shea butter: Shea butter, Fruit extract form Shea tree make your dry skin shiny.
Strawberry: Sweet and sour strawberry makes soft and clear skin.
Kiwi: It makes your skin clear and bright.
How to use
After cleaning and toner, apply it on your face correctly avoiding eyes and mouth. After 10~20 minutes, remove the sheet. Tap for absorption of residual essence.

Review
These type of masks adhere so good and they fit quite well on my face. sure I still have to cut here and there to make it fit but way less than with other brand masks. They have lots of essence and is always well spread over the mask. One downside is they tear very easily.
The Shea butter is super, duper nice for when your skin needssss moisture. So perfect for dry winter days and people with dry skin. The scent is super soft and gentle. I would put this mask on a baby and I would trust it that the baby loves it too(doesn't smell like baby powder, this just an expression of how lovely soft it smells). For the past month the air has been so dry and it's been killing me. This really made my skin so happy and moist. I will repurchase this one again!
 The Strawberry mask is fantastic & a repurchase! This smells like organic strawberry jam; which smells softer, nicer, and pure. I absolutely love the scent, perfect strawberry scent! After my face looks brighter and super calm, and my impurities heal in super hero speed (within 24 hours they are 70% healed). I'll repurchase forever!
The Kiwi is good and nice, I've shortly reviewed it on Instagram with a funny photo bomb by Jofee xD. Then scent is nice and very subtle. To me it doesn't smell like kiwi at all, just a basic skincare scent which you expect from a mask sheet. My skin felt very nice after, moist and glowing. Thought I think the Shea Butter does the same for me. They say makes skin clear, well the Strawberry does a better job on that too. 
So I think I would stick with the Strawberry & Shea Butter masks for repurchases. This mask is good but the others are better.

Innisfree Haul Review beauty blog blogger korean winter makeup real fit lipstick #8 eco nail color pro 163
Innisfree - Real Fit Lipstick - #08
$9.98 / 3.5g / Link to product
A lipstick that instantly covers your lips with a clear color and without a heavy feeling, and the moist ingredients of vegetable oil.
How to use
Apply appropriate amount onto lips following lip contour.

Innisfree Haul Review beauty blog blogger korean winter makeup real fit lipstick #8 eco nail color pro 163
Review
This lipstick is so good! My first Innisfree lipstick and BOOM a winner! :D I have to say the official picture from Innisfree to let you choice your color, sucks! The swatches are totally not realistic and edited. I've chosen the main color which is number 8 and on the picture you see the lady wearing it... it looks there like a purplish pink warm nude, then on the lip swatches further down below you see number 8 looks like a cool toned lavender color. The cut off lipstick tips come close to the actual color but still are too cool toned. The colors in the circles (above the cut off lipsticks) those are closest to what the lipsticks look like in real life. I knew I would rock a "purplish pink warm nude", maybe struggle with a "cool toned lavender" and marry the warm reddish pink nude! I was lucky and married this lipstick xD I'm so happy with this color. It's the perfect nude for me, since real nude-nudes will wash out my color (I'm already só white). I think this color is perfect for fall & winter, but also perfect for the end of spring when the blossom leaves will fall and die, or even for summer with a nice boho airy boho look and a black suede accessory. Perfect nude forever to me! So about how it feels etc. It keeps my lips moist! It's a creamy lipstick but not too creamy. When you apply you have to draw it onto your lips (you don't sweep it on). On the lips if feels really good, I hardly even notice I've wearing lipstick. I normally don't really like to wear lipstick because so, so often you feel it sit, move around or whatever (you know!). The scent is a faint organic fruity scent, but you won't smell it when you wear it, plus to my opinion it also has no taste. The finish is matt but in a healthy. You still have a bit a shine on your lips but in a moist healthy way. It doesn't creep into your lines and stays on long. Recently I forgot to take it off before bedtime and the next morning I looked in the morning and said "woops". Even after brushing my teeth (which can be very messy) it survived, and it didn't smudge off my lips or on my covers/pillow. So yeah best test ever I think, I love it!

Innisfree Haul Review beauty blog blogger korean makeup winter mineral single shadow trend 08 real fit lipstick #8 eco nail color pro 163
Innisfree - Mineral Single Shadow - #Trend 8
$5.58 / 2.3g / Link to product
An vivid pigmented eye shadow that captures the beautiful colors of nature.
Contians skin-friendly lecithin coating powder to prevent dryness and great adherence for a long lasting look.
How to use
Use fingertip or shadow brush to smooth eye shadow over lids.

Innisfree Haul Review beauty blog blogger korean makeup winter mineral single shadow trend 08 real fit lipstick #8 eco nail color pro 163
Review
Same as with the lipsticks the color is not what is seems in the official picture but don't look at the color in the packaging but at the swipe swatch behind it, that is closest to what you'll get. I hardly ever buy red-like colors since I find them hard to create a look with. You often too like you have an eye infection :P But I thought let's still try it because I love this color! The color is a red, orange, pink-like color. To fit an image to this color; the warmth of home in the color seasons or the last days of summer (or blossoms leafs falling and die, haha) When I've put my finger in the eyeshadow  and gave it a sweep to pick up color; the first line on my hand is the result. That is really intense. But luckily you can also apply this color very light. The color type is a calm shimmer. Note: I know my lashes are not in focus but my eye shadow is :) I've picked up a little bit of eye shadow with a basic eye shadow brush and tapped it onto my eyes. Then with a eyeliner brush I've put a thin line under my eyes. Then with a blending brush I've picked up more color and put that into the crease and started blending only in the crease and outer corner to give that the most of color. Then tapped off all remaining color from that brush and blended it all together to erase the hard lines. So with a such an intense eye shadow you can still create a light wash of color eye look. I've very pleased with this eye shadow and the possibilities. If you want to go full color I would advice to wear eyeliner to avoid looking sick. This eyeshadow lasts all day, well sort of. Close to the end of the day I always rub my eyes, bad habit! It does't have fall out. Honestly I won't pick up more of these colors from what they have now since I already have so much similar natural eye shadow colors, I really picked this one out because it's different from what I have. but if they come out with new colors I'll definitely take a look!

Innisfree Haul Review beauty blog blogger korean makeup nail polish winter color warm eco nail color pro 163 real fit lipstick #8
Innisfree - Eco Nail Color Pro Real Fit - 163
$3.98 / 6ml / Sold out
Vivid color, matches the 2015 Real Fit lipstick collection.
How to use
Apply 2 coats on nails. Wait until the color dries.

Innisfree Haul Review beauty blog blogger korean makeup nail polish winter color warm eco nail color pro 163 real fit lipstick #8
Review
Well one thing is sure, Innisfree nail polish really stick like original smelly nail polish. The color matches very well with my lipstick. Innisfree nail polishes are good and fun. Maybe they're not the best, but they'll last a week on your nails for sure! My favorite nail polishes are from OPI, Etude House, Lancôme, Essie and Innisfree. Maybe that helps to see how I shop my nail polishes. Below those brands are Catrice, Tony Moly Maybelline which I try to avoid by looking for the same color from my favorite brands. This color is again perfect for the entire year since it matches the lipstick ;) This nail polish does need to coats. One coat will do if you are in a hurry. I really like this and curious about their spring colors!

I've really happy with this matching makeup set ;)

Innisfree Haul Review it's real squeeze mask sheet beauty blog mineral single shadow trend 08 real fit lipstick #8 eco nail color pro 163 4
Samples!
Jolse gives always samples with your order and I think it's really kind of them. 
A great way to try out new products!

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house wash off pack tony moly egg pore blooming lips princess scrub cute pink cheap products summer
Click the picture above to visit the web shop!
This is one of my favorite Korean online beauty stores! They have really affordable prices, great deals, free shipping worldwide, and a good customer service! They always have "Happy Together Sale" with 12% off everything + 3% store credit + Extra 5% off Weekly Sale!

I hope you've enjoyed this haul & review,
see you in my next haul!