01 March 2016

Lancôme - Vernis in Love - 368N Rose Lancôme Haul & Review

Lancôme Vernis in Love 368N Rose Lancôme Haul Review beauty blog blogger high end nail polish douglas western makeup
The perfect classy pink
This is my first nail polish from a high end brand. I've love OPI, but wanted to check out if higher priced nail polishes were worth it. YES they are, I'm hooked! Read further if you want to know why ;)

Lancôme - Vernis in Love - 368N Rose Lancôme
$15.50 / 6ml
Inspired by the new trendy Rouge In Love lip collection, Vernis in Love is a high potency nail lacquer perfectly themed to compliment every woman's mood and style. With ultimate brilliance, intense color, and a mistake-free application, your nails will love the lasting shine and pop of color that stays put for days.

Lancôme Vernis in Love 368N Rose Lancôme Haul Review beauty blog blogger high end nail polish douglas western makeup
Performance Review
So let's compare this nail polish to OPI nail polishes. The brush is 10 times better than OPI. It's thick, wide at the end. Compared to the OPI it's thin wiggly and horrible. Honestly OPI has nice colors and they last long, but my fingers look horrible after 2 coats. With this brush I have with 2 coats +/- less that 5 mistakes to correct. So meaning the nail polish application duration is so much faster now. Also the nail polish dries super quickly, but that is not all; it also hardens faster too! The nail polish applies evenly (not streaky at all) and it's quite opaque, if you are in a hurry 1 coat might be enough for you. Though I always think 2 coats it the best :)

Lancôme Vernis in Love 368N Rose Lancôme Haul Review beauty blog blogger high end nail polish douglas western makeup
Color review
As you can see this color was already a favorite. I recently (last year) had bought me that H&M watch to check out if I could be a watch girl, since I never wear one. I can't live without it anymore. I love the color of the watch so much, thought it was really classy and so I searched for a matching nail polish. This color is a warm classic pink, H&M calls is cerise, I call is overly ripe classy raspberry! This is a perfect match with my watch, but on this picture the lighting on the watch band reflects it and makes it lighter than it truly looks. Also found me these other matching items from H&M; A pencil case and two little note books (one is rose gold). Super happy with this color because I really think this color is perfect for all year round and I think it's the perfect classic pink. Btw this color looks very good with one of my favorite lipsticks; Dior - Dior Addict Lipstick - 578 Diorkiss. I actually only want a small collection of luxury nail polishes which I can wear all year round and are truly perfect to me. Meaning I don't want to hoard nail polishes again. This color always makes me smile, when I wear it and even when I open my glass box with luxury makeup :D

I hope you've found this little haul & review helpful,
See you in my next post!