09 March 2016

Secret Key - Honey Bee's products Haul & Review

Secret Key Honey Bee's AC Control foaming cleanser spot remover haul review fail beauty blogger blog korean skincare beautynetkorea
Tea tree is not honey!
I've bought these last year, did took some pictures to blog about it. But I rather blogged about other stuff, so I decided to not use these since I thought it was boring. After using these products ...hmm, you really need to know!

Secret Key Honey Bee's AC Control foaming cleanser spot remover haul review fail beauty blogger blog korean skincare beautynetkorea
Secret Key - Honey Bee's AC Control Spot Remover
$5.29 / 15ml / Link to product
Precious nutrients from bee! Bee's Venom & propolis contained. Soothing synergy effect on troubled marks on face and reddish skin and containing no 5 harm contents. Its bee's venom and tea tree oil leave allviates troubles. Propolis controls excessive sebum. It cares exclusive area which lead skin troubled to be resolved quickly. Its clear gel type texture is absorbed into skin rapidly

How to use
At the last step of basic skin care;  Apply on the troubled spot to sooth and let it be absorbed, apply whenever it is needed.

Review
I've received one from a Memebox before and thought it was heaven. But recently I figured out that it doesn't do much. This happened when my Ciracle Red spot cream was empty and I thought pff who cares I still got this spot remover, which works... pff, it has always been the Ciracle spot remover xD. (TMI: I always have to kill a pimple etc, can take the pain and pressure of just letting it be, so I kill it etc...) After I killed an impurity I apply this stuff on it. which stings a bit like alcohol and then it does soothe! But that is how far it goes. It doesn't get absorbed fast into the skin at all, it takes irritating long. It has a faint minty / tea tree scent, which is okay. I hoped for a honey scent, but I got tea tree instead, bleh! Since my Ciracle red spot cream is empty my skin is really sad and this stuff can't seem to fix it! Normally I walk 1 day or 1,5 day with impuritiy and then it's healed ... now it's more than a week! So I don't recommend this product.

Secret Key Honey Bee's AC Control foaming cleanser spot remover haul review fail beauty blogger blog korean skincare beautynetkorea
Secret Key - Honey Bee's AC Control Foaming Cleanser
$8.24 / 150ml / Link to product
Precious nutrients from bee! Bee's Venom & propolis contained. 
This cleansing helps troubled skin, cares for pores, excessive sebum control and is good for sensitive skin. Containing no 5 harmful contents. Deep cleansing pores by removing bodily wastes and dead skin cells, Moisturizing and soften skin without stimulus, It's bee's venom and propolis soothes skin.

How to use
Apply moderate amount on the palm of your hands and make bubbles.
Massage with it thoroughly on your face and wash off with tepid water

Review
Before I realiszd about the spot remover I was curious about other product from this Honey Bee's collection. So when I started using this I almost had to cry, no kidding but I was sad. The scent is absolutely horrible: a super duper strong scent of tea tree. They really should name it differently. I really don't like tea tree in high doses in products. The smell is always so gross and I discovered my skin doesn't like it. Recently tried a 100% tea tree oil on a spot, I spilled a bit and there was this drop of oil running over my chin down to my neck... a day later on the road where that oil drop passed by I got 3 impurities!! So I thought it was just bad and tossed it. Then I used a tea tree toner... it felt like my skin was burning so badly. So NO to tea tree, only yes to the tea tree essence from Leejiham! I've used up 3 of those bottles, it truly works miracles and no skin troubles what so ever! So back to the cleanser, whatever the scent I did used it a few times. It's really good for sensitive skin because after washing off the foam, your skin won't feel so tight or dry. However when you wear makeup you always use a cleansing balm, oil or double cleanser first, and after a foam cleanser to remove the last bits and deep cleanse your pores. "Deep pores cleansing", nope! On Instagram I've posted a picture of my hand, there I've swatched the makeup I was wearing that day: It's skin eyeshadow pencil, Eglips lip tint gloss, Etude house 101 eye pencil, Maybelline concealer, Etude House eyeshadow, Hema eyebrow pencil, and YSL volume mascara. As you can see it cleansed about almost all, but not the It's skin eyeshadow pencil, Etude house 101 eye pencil and my YSL volume mascara. The It's skin pencil is has basic strength so could be gone, could stick around. The Etude house and pencils are really great and yes they are hard to remove, but that was no surprise. The mascara is a shocker, it's not even waterproof. If it doesn't get this clean (last residue after makeup cleansing), then how can it deep clean your pores?! Also I've noticed that after cleansing my pores in my t zone still had that "daily" grey woosh over them. Normally that is gone after deep cleansing. Maybe, just maybe for those with super dry skin (and who don't hate tea tree), and who never wears makeup it might be a nice cleanser... but it doesn't deep clean your pores! I really don't like it :(


Secret Key Honey Bee's AC Control foaming cleanser spot remover haul review fail beauty blogger blog korean skincare beautynetkorea
BeautynetKorea
I bought these honey bee's products from BeautynetKorea, an online store I love and trust. They always give you nice samples with your orders, they ship your parcel as gift with low value, never got any trouble at customs. I will shop again there soon!

I hope you've found this review helpful,
see you in my next one!