21 June 2016

The Face Shop - Black Label Lipstick Haul & Review

The Face Shop Black Label Lipstick Haul Review beauty blogger korean makeup q-depot cosmetics kbeauty
New to me!
So I'm pretty sure this is my first lipstick from The Face Shop. I honestly never really looked into this brand, I've just bought from the ones I know. So let's step outside the box and try this lipstick out! Are you ready for my review!? 

*Disclaimer*
I've been given this product for review purpose from Q-depot and I will give my honest opinion.

The Face Shop Black Label Lipstick Haul Review beauty blogger korean makeup q-depot cosmetics kbeauty 2
The Face Shop - Black Label Lipstick - 11 Lovely Pink
$6.16 ➝ $5.23 / 3g / Link to product
Moisture lipstick that provides silky feelings. One touch of this product brings out vivid colors and keeps lips moisturized for a whole day. Cream-jel type of formula softly melts down on lips.
How to use
Using a lip brush lip line Draws a clean, precise. Lipstick inside the lip line using a meticulously blemish.

Review
The packaging of this lipstick is very classic and doesn't feel cheap. I've chosen this color because it's most suitable for everyday. It's a bit of a rosy nude kind of color, very soft and natural. The lipstick doesn't have a scent or taste, which is a big plus! It has a shiny finish which is also a plus, since I'm not really into matt lipsticks. The lasting of this product depends on what you do. The lipstick doesn't really sink in your lips but stays on your lips like a layer. Because of this effect it also doesn't stain your lips. When you apply it on your lips it glides on, like it melts on it. The lipstick gives an even coat, without creeping into lines. During the time it's on your lips, your lips continue to feel "moist" and creamy. I say "moist" because that's kind of the illusion since it doesn't moisturize your lips, it's only a layer on top. Personally I don't like super creamy lipsticks that don't stain. I feel that they don't last that long as I want them to. Maybe 2 hours or less. My mother does love creamy lipsticks so I gave it to her. I asked her to help me get a second opinion about this lipstick. She really likes it, but also noticed that it doesn't sink into your lips like most lipstick do. Also it lasts only 2 hours or less on her lips and I noticed the lipstick fades evenly, which is a plus! If you love creamy lipsticks then is really something for you!

The Face Shop Black Label Lipstick Haul Review beauty blogger korean makeup q-depot cosmetics kbeauty 2
This Korean cosmetics online store offers free Shipping above $49, They will mark their parcel as gift with a value below $20 to avoid customs. My package arrived safely and well. Their customer service is fast and friendly. When you sign up you get $25 worth of coupons!

I hope you've found this review helpful,
see you in my next one!