11 July 2016

Innisfree - Skinny Microcare Haul & Review

Innisfree Skinny Microcara 01 Black Haul Review mascara small tiny bottomlash beauty blogger korean blog asian cosmetics makeup
My new favorite!
A while ago I've seen someone try out a micro mascara, I can't remember why but I was so curious! So I bought myself one at TesterKorea. This little Mascara was in an order with 6 other items, which will be reviewed soon too. This micro miracle mascara (try saying that 7 times, fast! :D) deserved all the attention in one post!

Innisfree - Skinny Microcare - 01 Black
$7.19 / 3.5g / Link to product
A mascara that curls hidden eyelashes and gives the eyes a natural, beautiful look.
Coating every last hidden lash. A 2.5mm-diameter micro brush inspired by an interdental brush motif coats even the shortest lashes as well as both the upper and lower lashes leave you with your beautiful, natural eye makeup. Your lashes glamorously curled up without concern of them drooping! 
The micro brush completely curls even every hidden lash from roots to top to maintain your lash look all day. For a healthy, natural lash look. Lightweight airlight powder creates a natural long lash look as if you don't apply eye make-up, and various botanical extracts refresh your eyes.
How to use
Apply the mascara as if pressing from the roots of eyelashes, moving in a zigzag pattern. Erect the brush to completely reach even the shortest lashes as well as the upper and lower lashes. Apply to the under lashes to create a clear eyelash look.

Ingredients
Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera Wax, PVP, Butylene Glycol, Tromethamine, Cellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cetyl Alcohol, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Black Soybean Extract, The green Tea, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, C14-22 Alcohols, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Xanthan Gum, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Ceteth-25, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylene Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Triisostearate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Acacia Senegal Gum , Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Black Iron Oxides, Carbon Black [No.2] Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera Wax, PVP, Butylene Glycol, Tromethamine, Cellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Black Soybean Extract, The green Tea, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, C14-22 Alcohols, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Xanthan Gum, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Ceteth-25, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylene Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Triisostearate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Acacia Senegal Gum , Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Black Iron Oxides, Red Iron Oxides, Yellow Iron Oxides

Innisfree Skinny Microcara 01 Black Haul Review mascara small tiny bottomlash beauty blogger korean blog asian cosmetics makeup
Review
When I saw the mascara for the first time, I thought that the long side of the packaging was the mascara and the short side the brush part, but it's the other way around. When I saw the brush I couldn't imagine how this would work, so small! 
When I applied it for the first time it was kind of weird, since you have to put the brush closer to your eye. It's getting used to, since you have to feeling like you're going to smudge your mascara onto your upper eyelid, but you won't! I say this because with normal mascara I often smudge my upper eyelid, grr. 
The brush picks up the right amount of mascara and it's nicely spread out over the brush. They application is flawless because of that. Also the brush really spreads out your lashes and coats them evenly! It really gives a natural look, like I'm born with perfect lashes! 
It has a light scent to it, similar to paint (the paint you use to my art). You don't notice this when you wear it. 
This mascara holds the entire day until I remove it in the evening. No smudges or what so ever. Ever when I take a nap during the day sometimes, no smudgies! It's epic!
Since I have tried out this mascara I went nuts and bought myself an extra black one, two brown ones, and a black one for my mother too! When I put on mascara it's 70% of the time the Innisfree Microcara and 30% of the time a high-end mascara (YSL, Chanel or Estée Lauder, depends on which I have open). So yes, this is really a favorite!

The question: do I recommend this mascara... YES!

Innisfree Skinny Microcara 01 Black Haul Review mascara small tiny bottomlash beauty blogger korean blog asian cosmetics makeup
I don't know why I haven't shopped here before.. I started shopping there in Spring and I got addicted! The prices are so cheap! Yes you pay shipping, but then it's still cheaper than in other online stores (90% of the time!). When you choose "Registered Air Mail" you always get a tracking code. They mark they parcels as gift, named "Fancy Goods" and with a value of $20. They wrap up your products with bubble wrapping and stuff the rest of the box up with those white puffy things.
I have ordered from them 14 times and all orders came in safe and sound, with NO customs problems! This store is definitely in my top 3, if not on top!

I hope you've enjoyed and found this review helpful,
see you in my next one!