15 July 2016

Etude House - Pink Vital Water Special Trial Kit Haul & Review

Etude House Pink Vital Water Special Trial Kit Haul Review Facial toner emulsion serum cream peach korean beauty blogger skincare
πŸ‘ My morning skincare πŸ‘
This year Etude House came out with all new collections of skincare with loveable fruit ingredients like; blueberry, grapefruit, lemon, orange and peach. I really want to try them all since I personally love all the fruits I just named. When I saw this trial kit at TesterKorea I thought: "yes, the perfect way to test it!"

Etude House Pink Vital Water Special Trial Kit Haul Review Facial toner emulsion serum cream peach korean beauty blogger skincare
Etude House - Pink Vital Water Facial Toner
Sample 15ml / Fullsize 180ml / Link to product
Pink Peach Water™ formula is applied, which makes this toner to be absorbed into skin quickly. This moisturizing toner makes your skin moist and vital pink skin. Pink Peach Water™ 72.65% contained. Vitamin A/C/E and organic mineral ingredients have boosting effect, which makes your skin vital long time.
How to use
After wash up, take proper amount of it and apply it massaging gently and evenly. Tap lightly for absorption of the residual.

Etude House - Pink Vital Water Emulsion
Sample 15ml / Fullsize 180ml / Link to product
Vitalizing moisture emulsion for dry and damaged skin. Pink Peach Water and vitamin A/C.E are contained in this soft milky formula which is absorbed into skin softly. Pink Peach Water 68.86% contained.
How to use
After applying serum, take proper amount of it and apply it massaging gently and evenly. Tap lightly for absorption of the residual.

Etude House - Pink Vital Water Serum
Sample 5ml / Fullsize 80ml / Link to product
Water drop moisture formula is spread on skin lightly and moistly without being oily or sticky. Vitalizes your skin with Pink peach water™ 75.54% contained.
How to use
After applying toner, take proper amount of it and apply it as massaging lightly evenly. Tap lightly for absorption of the residual.

Etude House - Pink Vital Water Cream
Sample 10ml / Fullsize 60ml / Link to product
Vitalizing cream which forms silky moisturizing film without stickiness on damaged and dry skin. Thin and silky spreading without stickiness with its milky cream formula. Pink Peach Water presents strong moisturizing effect for your skin. Pink Peach Water 81.14% contained. Vitamin A/C/E and organic mineral ingredients contained have boosting effect for long time (vitalizing effect)
How to use
After all skincare, take proper amount of it and massage with it lightly spreading it evenly on your face. Tap lightly for absorption of the residual.

Etude House Pink Vital Water Special Trial Kit Haul Review Facial toner emulsion serum cream peach korean beauty blogger skincare
Review
To start all products have the same scent. I hoped for a strong peach scent since they said peach. But it's actually way more floral, it's a very nice and soft floral however. Also it's a faint scent so you won't get a perfumed face ;).
I've used these samples for like a week and a half (I think!). I've first tried these in the evening but realized these were best suited for daytime skincare.
In order you should use these products are not in the way how they came in the box(and displayed in picture) but it's Toner > Serum > Emulsion > Cream.
The toner (upper left) has a clear water consistency with like 10% of a jelly feel to it. You can get the product easily out of the bottle. I really like this toner since I actually feel my skin calm and softens after cleansing. compared to some other tones I've tried it often felt tingly or it felt like it was doing absolutely nothing. This toner really soothes my skin.
The serum (bottom left) has a watery cream consistency, it's very runny. This comes in bottle with a pump which is a bit pointless. A bottle like the toner would be fine too, since it's so runny. It feels more like an essence than a serum. It does spread out very easily because of that. It gives my skin a nice little layer of moisture without a sticky finish.
The emulsion (upper right) has a lotion kind of consistency and it's not runny. The packaging is a fail since this stuff is so hard to get out. This is what they should put in a pump bottle. As you can see in the picture my hand got red so hard I had to hit my hand for it to come out. However I really like this emulsion since it makes my skin feel so supple and soft.
The cream (bottom right) has a watery but rich creamy consistency. This comes in an easy twist open jar. It didn't came with a spatula but maybe the full version does. Like I said the consistency is water meaning; it spreads out very well and gives great rich moisture. But not in a heavy way, It's very lightweight which I love.

Overall thoughts
So I've realized this skincare collection works great for daytime. I love to wear more heavy moisturizing skincare during the night, which would made my look like a grease ball during the day. The Pink Vital Water collection will give your skin all the moisture it needs without making you look shiny or over moisturized. It all absorbs fast and feels so lightweight on your face. Your face feels soft, moist and supple the entire day!
I'm not sure if I want to buy all fullsize items, since I'm not sure I want to get into a fight with the emulsion bottle. I'm also not sure if I like the serums effect enough, maybe too less of result for a serum. The toner & cream are really great and a must have for a lightweight easy breezy daytime skincare routine!

The full sized collection
The shops are in named from price low to high.

I hope you've enjoyed and found this review helpful,
see you in my next one!