12 September 2016

Etude House - Dear Darling Water Tint - Strawberry Ade Haul & Review

Etude House Dear Darling Water Tint 01 Strawberry Ade Haul Review kbeauty blogger blog beauty korean lip 에뛰드  하우스 디어 달링 워터 틴트
Tiny broken heart
Since this lip tint came out I wanted it, but I wasn't sure (for good reason apparently!). I've waited a very long time before I bought it, checking out reviews and good deals. It's super cheap, but I still didn't wanted to pay much for it. Let's continue to my review and see how "great" this product works ;)

Etude House Dear Darling Water Tint 01 Strawberry Ade Haul Review kbeauty blogger blog beauty korean lip 에뛰드  하우스 디어 달링 워터 틴트
Etude House - Dear Darling Water Tint - 01 Strawberry Ade
10g / $3.13 at ibuybeauti / $3.33 at TesterKorea
Vivid and beautiful color as fruit ade. Rich vitamin and moisturizing ingredient in pomegranate extract and grapefruit extract contained. Water type of lip tint is absorbed to lips quickly and lasts long time without stickiness.
How to use
Clean up lip line with lip concealer. Do gradation by applying this tint from inside to outside of your lips.

PS: A lot of online stores switch the numbers of Strawberry(wine red) Ade and Cherry Ade (red). The official name is 01 Strawberry Ade, but if the online store messed that up, Then select by name and not number!

Etude House Dear Darling Water Tint 01 Strawberry Ade Haul Review kbeauty blogger blog beauty korean lip 에뛰드  하우스 디어 달링 워터 틴트
Review
You already see how crappy this lip tint is, but let's get into the details of it.
The tint has really a water consistency and everytime I take out the applicator I'm afraid I'll let it drip or that I flick out a drop onto something else. However it doesn't really drip but the flick-fear is still there. You know how lip tints can often smell super chemically. Well this one is 50% that and 50% fruity. But still smells and taste gross. On my hand you already see how this goes wrong; it's so thin and runny and so it creeps into the fine lines on my hand. I've tried to smudge it on the softer swatch on the right, but you can still see the tint tines. This effect directly happens when you apply and on my lips it's the same. First I've tried a gradient on the left; the product tinted the inside of my upper lip super harsh. Then the inside of my bottom lip looks kind of okay, but then the gradient part is gone and crept into my lip lines. Making it look like I have super dehydrated lips.
Next I've tried a full lip look, but again the inside of my upper lip tints harsh and weird. My lip lines are tinted, but vague, since it's surrounded by more color. Also parts on my bottom lip also are harshly tinted and looks chunky. But there is another problem with this tint... It's so runny, when you apply there is a 80% chance you tint your teeth! When that happens you really want to brush your teeth right away, but after that your tint has faded halfway already. The color is however super, duper pretty, but the product really doesn't work. The only reason I'm going to keep it is for DIY project 👍.

Would I recommend?
NOPE

I hope you've enjoyed and found my little review helpful,
see you in my next post ;)