05 September 2016

The Saem - Saemmul Wrapping Tint - OR01 & PK01 Haul & Review

The Saem Saemmul Wrapping Tint OR01 sweet orange PK01 rose pink Haul Review kbeauty lip tattoo korean beauty blogger 1
💋 Weird stuff ðŸ’‹
A while ago I got these in a sale at TesterKorea, I'm so happy I got these! As you know I'm a sucker for long lasting lip products! So these really come in handy! I've seen mixed emotions about these kind of lip tattoos, well today you'll get to know mine :)

The Saem Saemmul Wrapping Tint OR01 sweet orange PK01 rose pink Haul Review kbeauty lip tattoo korean beauty blogger 1
The Saem - Saemmul Wrapping Tint - OR01 & PK01
15g / $4.77 at BeautynetKorea / $5.12 at Cosmetic Love / $6.28 at TesterKorea
Apply and detach! Long lasting wrapping tint! Lip mark won't stain anything. Slim applicator allows convenient use. Collagen delivers nutrient and elasticity. Peel off type.
How to use
Apply on clean lips according to lip lines. Wait 5~ 10 minutes without touching lips. Not even between lips. Peel pff gently from sides to center. Finishing with clear lip gloss or lip balm would be more moistful. Try not to use on dry or wounded lips.

The Saem Saemmul Wrapping Tint OR01 sweet orange PK01 rose pink Haul Review kbeauty lip tattoo korean beauty blogger 1
Color swatch
The swatches on my hand look like they are cool, but that's because my skintone is very pale and so it makes the tattoo look pale. On the lips it looks much warmer, but this way you kind of can see its original color.
I really wanted an orange lip product for a while, since I don't have that many orange colors. This orange is not super in your face, it's very natural. The pink is just another pink hihi, can never have enough pink. But this pink is also very natural and warm toned. A perfect pink for every day.

The Saem Saemmul Wrapping Tint OR01 sweet orange PK01 rose pink Haul Review kbeauty lip tattoo korean beauty blogger 1
Side by side lip look
Yes I'm crazy I realized that after I peeled it off :D I thought this way I can show you both colors side by side and I didn't had to wait a day to do another lip photo shoot haha.

Review
When you apply the tint it's a bit messy, because of the applicator. I understand there is no other way for these kind of peel off lip tattoos, since my first I got in a Memebox had also this kind of applicator. But no worries if you have spilled a bit on the side you just stop and wipe that bit away and then continue. Don't wait until you have finished applying on your lips and then remove, you'll be too late and it has stained already. It's kind of annoying that you cannot close your mouth when you are waiting for it to dry but hey it's only like 5 to 10 minutes. To peel it off is kind of fun and 100% pain free. Your lips do feel a bit dry after but will not flake. Just apply lip balm and your good to go! This tattoo last almost all day, it does fade a bit at the end of the day and will be almost completely vanished from your lips the next.

The Saem Saemmul Wrapping Tint OR01 sweet orange PK01 rose pink Haul Review kbeauty lip tattoo korean beauty blogger 1
Double lip look
This is what these two lip tattoos on each other look like. You get a super pretty fall red with a warm hint of pink. Yesterday I was very busy swatches all my recent new lip products for future blogpost... tint lip stick, tint balm, marker tint, oil tint, double tint, ink tint, these tattoos and another dark tattoo. These wrapping tint were the second last to swatch. When I was done I had super duper stained flamed lips and I realized I had to go to the dentist the next day xD
Usually you don't put on lipstick or lipstick when you go to the dentist, they don't really like that. Also this was my first appointment with my new dentist :O ...Like I know they don't transfer etc but how do you explain a Dutch dentist about a Korean lip tattoo, right :P BUT luckily he was amazingly happy distracted with my teeth and kept complimenting me about how good I take care of them :D

Would I recommend?
Yes & No
I really love these and I don't mind to mess around and wait a while to get a nice lip look all day. But if you do mind, you can always go for the Secret Key - Red Carpet tattoo tints or PeriPera - Ink tint. They also have a very strong lasting power.

I hope you've enjoyed and found my review helpful,
see you in my next post ;)