13 January 2017

Yves Saint Laurent - La Laque Couture - 61 Brun Henne & 7 Prune Minimale Review

Yves Saint Laurent La Laque Couture 61 Brun Henne & 7 Prune Minimale Review YSL beauty blog blogger western high end nail polish
My precious!
The 61 Brun Henne I've got from my grandmother last year for my birthday in August and this 7 Prune Minimale I've bought in December. When I hold these nail polishes in my hand I really get that cute smeagol "my precious" effect in my heart.

Yves Saint Laurent La Laque Couture 61 Brun Henne & 7 Prune Minimale Review YSL beauty blog blogger western high end nail polish
 Yves Saint Laurent - La Laque Couture - 61 Brun Henne & 7 Prune Minimale
$28.00 / 10ml / Link to product or check your local YSL counter
A new generation nail lacquer that’s both elegant and practical is presented in a sleek elongated glass bottle imprinted with the timeless YSL logo. A pantheon of fashion-inspired shades, from subtle and natural to vibrant and dramatic provide a high-shine finish for an instant touch of glamour. Long wear formula with Chil Rose Oil strengthens, moisturizes and protects nails from chipping and cracking. Dries fast and applies evenly without streaking. La Laque Couture is equipped with a new custom-made brush that allows an easy and fast application. The nail lacquer perfectly adheres to the brush that pulls the drop instead of pushing it for a flawless and intense result.
How to use
Base: Apply one coat of N°30, Base et Top Coat and let dry.
La Laque Couture: Apply a first coat of the chosen color and let dry, then apply a second coat.
Top coat: Apply a coat of N°30, Base et Top Coat.

Yves Saint Laurent La Laque Couture 61 Brun Henne & 7 Prune Minimale Review YSL beauty blog blogger western high end nail polish
Review
The packaging is made of glass en the gold part is just a cap to make it look pretty. When you take that off you have a black round lit which you can twist open to get the brush out. I really like the square look of the packaging.
The Brun Henne was like I said a birthday gift I got from my grandmother in August. This is a beautiful red, orange, brownish color. To me this color is the perfect summer & autumn color. It's totally not tied to a season though, because I've also wore this polish 10 days ago, just because I wanted to! No rules!
The Prune Minimale I've found by accident when I looked at a perfume which I didn't needed. It came with that set. So with Christmas coupon I only bought the nail polish as a tiny Christmas gift for myself. This is an epic, perfect black purple color. The one I have described in this post in the "the color" part. My control freak mind would say perfect for winter time. But I'm going rock this color all year round! I've even bought a summer skirt in this color (tiny tint lighter).
The scent is just high end, classic quality nail polish scent; no weird stuff, no extremeness. Just good quality nail polish scent!
The brush is a nice medium wide brush. Between normal and extreme wide I would say. The bend ability is very nice! I think the OPI brushes are horrible: 20 touch ups after. This brush is really nice, so easy to work with and hardly any mistakes. PS: I'm no pro, so I do make mistakes when I apply ;)
The lasting power is really good consider my nails. Short story; Normally when I would apply nail polish it would only last 2 days. Then two options happened: they were totally chipped or they nail polish would roll of my nails like a sticker (doesn't adhere to my nails). So when it lasts... then it hits points for me! I've applied this on a Monday and removed it on a Saturday, because 1 finger nail had 1 chip! Sure I could fix it but I didn't want to, because the rest shown signs they might would chip soon too.
The price is crazy expensive, but hell yeah worth it. I've received one as a gift and one I've bought for myself as a gift, but I would not just walk op to a store on a regular day with no reason to just buy a YSL nail polish. These are too special for that. Gift worthy!
Real precious!

Do I recommend?
YES :D

I hope you've enjoyed and found my review helpful,
see you in my next post ;)