23 December 2016

Etude House - My Little Nut Lash Perm Curl-Fix Mascara Long Lash Review

Etude House My Little Nut Lash Perm Curl-Fix Mascara Long Lash Review 에뛰드 하우스 마이 리틀 넛 래쉬펌 컬픽스 마스카라 롱래쉬 k beautyTotally nuts about this mascara!
We all know why Etude House chose this name but I think it sounds a bit weird don't you think. I actually only chose this item from this collection and it isn't even a new item, just a repackage for Christmas. I really wanted to try this mascara out for a long time but couldn't find any good reviews about it, mostly people only review about the Normal Curl fix mascara. So around Black Friday I've bought this one, and I'm soooo happy with it! :D

Etude House My Little Nut Lash Perm Curl-Fix Mascara Long Lash Review 에뛰드 하우스 마이 리틀 넛 래쉬펌 컬픽스 마스카라 롱래쉬 k beauty
Etude House - My Little Nut Lash Perm Curl-Fix Mascara Long Lash
8g / $7.78 Basic version at ibuybeauti / $10.24 My Little Nut version at TesterKorea
This product expresses dramatically long lashes. 
The feather-light fiber lengthens the eyelashes, and the Curl 24-HR technology keeps curled-up lashes stay fresh for 24 hours. With the powerful waterproof function to water, sweat, or sebum to keep curl for long and not to get smudged.
How to us
Coat the lashes starting from the root. Reapply the fiber on the tip of the eyelashes as if layering on the lashes little by little to make your own lashes long like doll lashes.

Etude House My Little Nut Lash Perm Curl-Fix Mascara Long Lash Review 에뛰드 하우스 마이 리틀 넛 래쉬펌 컬픽스 마스카라 롱래쉬 k beauty
Review
At first I was really worried about the fibers because I've heard sometimes fibers in Mascara can seriously irritated your eyes and I'm really not for that at all! But i took the chance. Looking at the brush, these fibers much be super duper mega tiny because I can't find any, so that's really good! Also this is a silicone brush and as you can see it has a lot of tiny point, which I always love! I often go for brushes that look like these, because they help spread out your lashes perfectly! When i first used this I was amazed how easy applying it was! With like 5 strokes my top lashes looked amazing and then with like 3 stroked my bottom lashes. Then I went in for a second coat right after and you see the result in the picture; epic amazing lashes!! They are long, spread out and look natural! I never curl my lashes and my lashes are naturally long. I didn't notice extra length from the "fibers" but hey, I don;t care, they look fabulous like this! The mascara on my lashes doesn't dry them out, they keep them nice and bendable. To test the smudge proof part; I didn't took of my mascara before bedtime (I know, bad me!) But the next morning I had still beautiful lashes, nothing happened; no broken lashes, no fall out, no smudge, no nothing! They are also really waterproof and when you want to remove your mascara you have to use a eye remover with oil inside.
I freaking love this mascara so much! since I've received it, it's the only mascara I reach for! I think my Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara needs to share its first place!

Do I recommend?
YAS!!

I hope you've enjoyed and found my review helpful,
see you in my next post ;)