31 March 2017

Innisfree - Ampoule Cover Cushion - C13 + Case Review

Innisfree Ampoule Cover Cushion C13 Review burgundy case 114 haul k beauty blog blogger 이니스프리 앰플 커버 쿠션 버건디 케이스
Super stylish
For a long time now I really wanted to try out Innisfree cushion foundation, but which one? So hard to choose. Then Innisfree came out with the Ampoule Cover cushion; a combination of 2 older versions. so the choise was now easy to make and around the same time they also released new cushion cases.

PS These cushion cases are from a winter collection and not available anymore, or you have to look hard). I made a promise to myself I will blog about "everything", no more excuses or skipping, You will see and know everything :)

Innisfree Ampoule Cover Cushion C13 Review burgundy case 114 haul k beauty blog blogger 이니스프리 앰플 커버 쿠션 버건디 케이스
Innisfree Ampoule Cover Cushion Refill SPF50+ PA+++ C13
14g / $9.99 at Ebay / $10.38 at Jolse
A long-lasting moisture shield; A combination of Jeju Green Tea Seed Oil and highly-moisturizing natural ingredients offer greater moisturizing effects to create long-lasting moist skin. High cover cushion for flawless skin; Highly-adhesive slim cover powder cleanly covers skin flaws. Complete fitting for long-lasting makeup; Fits thinly and evenly on the skin to retain makeup all day. It has a A triple function; sun protection + wrinkle improvement + whitening. This product does not come with a puff or a brush. 

How to use
Use puff to evenly smooth over face in the stage of foundation and gently pat to finish. 
Reapply by gently patting whenever desired.

Innisfree - Cushion Case Burgundy (case only) - #114 (sold out)
The Spring & Summer Case collection is now availeble.
$9.50 at Ebay / $7.46 at TesterKorea
This 'My Cushion'case is not compatible with old refills, only compatible with new refills.

Innisfree - Beauty Tool Makeup Air Magic Puff (Glow) - F/W Edition
 2pcs / $4.99 at Ebay
This puff helps give your skin a dewy look and a shimmery shine when using the cushion foundation.

Innisfree Ampoule Cover Cushion C13 Review burgundy case 114 haul k beauty blog blogger 이니스프리 앰플 커버 쿠션 버건디 케이스
The outside is what matters, lol :D
I really wanted this cushion case because on the front it looks like my favorite Black Purple color. This is because the case is just burgundy red and over the top are dark blue stripes, that gives that illusion :) I've chosen the blue puff with this case, I think it;s the best match.

Review
On the right of my face I have applied the cushion and on the other half I have nothing on my face. I've chosen the shade C13 because often the shade 21 can be too dark for my skintone. My skin is between a mix between neutral and cool tone. I have bought this version because of the season. My skin needed moisture and I also wanted coverage. So this new version was the best combination of my skin. The color is an perfect match for my skintone (not my hand haha).
The scent is a very light and fresh green tea smell,a typical Innisfree ;). You smell it when you apply it but it won't last after. The finish is like calm normal skin. A little bit matte with a healthy glow from within. It's skin-like with a twist, never had a cushion foundation like this before; very unique texture. The coverage is light to medium, you do need a concealer to hide your impurities. But it does make my skin look very calm and even. I always like to wear a light layer of foundation on my face, because I hate the feeling of too much makeup. 
The Moisture in this cushion is like a healthy glow kind of way. it's not super shiny and it helps to keep my skin feel nice and soft throughout the day. This cushion is very long lasting. It didn't creased, broke down or oiled up all day. It may have faded a little, but hardly noticeable. The application is easy with this puff. It gives a good natural finish with both swipe and tapping motion.
This cushion hasn't broke me out, which is the main importance a cushion foundation must have to me! I really like this cushion. It belongs in my top 3 most favorite cushions!

Would I recommend?
Yes!
Like I just said in my top 3 most favorite cushions!
Plus I think it's super suitable for so many skin types!

I hope you've enjoyed and found my review helpful,
see you in my next post ;)