10 October 2016

A'PIEU - The Red Tint - Berry, Strawberry & Grapefruit Haul & Review

A'PIEU The Red Tint Berry, Strawberry Grapefruit Haul Review kbeauty lip beauty blogger korean 어퓨 더 빨간 틴트
♡ Low expectations, highly surprised! ♡
In Spring I've bought the Strawberry color from a sale at TesterKorea. It was super cheap and so I had very low expectations. A huge surprise in when I found out how amazing this product is. Early September I saw a super duper deal on these lip tints at RoseRoseShop (on Ebay) and I directly bought the Berry & Grapefruit color two! Ready for me review?!

A'PIEU The Red Tint Berry, Strawberry Grapefruit Haul Review kbeauty lip beauty blogger korean 어퓨 더 빨간 틴트
A'PIEU - The Red Tint - Berry, Strawberry & Grapefruit
$3.13 / Gloss 2.3g / Tint 2.4g / Link to product
A red gel tint + red lipgloss (dual type product). Perfect coloring on the lips (vivid color). Creates a moisturizing & resilient red lip, with a sweet fruit scent. Comes in 5 colors.

How to use 
Apply tint from inside to outside of lips
Apply lipgloss to moderate amount on the lips

A'PIEU The Red Tint Berry, Strawberry Grapefruit Haul Review kbeauty lip beauty blogger korean 어퓨 더 빨간 틴트
Applicator
On both sides you find your basic doe foot applicator. It's not a floppy applicator which is perfect for both tint and lipgloss formula in this product.

A'PIEU The Red Tint Berry, Strawberry Grapefruit Haul Review kbeauty lip beauty blogger korean 어퓨 더 빨간 틴트
Tint review
Order: Berry, Strawberry & Grapefruit
The strawberry is softer pigmented when you swatch on your hand, but on the lips the tint strength is the same as the others. The tints are really great. It leaves a true and beautiful tint on your lips. It's very natural looking on the lips and it tints evenly. The scent is fruity and the same in every product. You don't smell it after you've applied it. The texture is jelly, which is perfect! This helps to get the lip tint directly where you want it and helps to blend it before it dries. Also because of this texture it also doesn't run into your mouth and tint your teeth and doesn't run into lip lines. The lasting power is very good (when you don't eat) around 4 to 6 hours, not as strong as a lip tattoo. It fades evenly.

A'PIEU The Red Tint Berry, Strawberry Grapefruit Haul Review kbeauty lip beauty blogger korean 어퓨 더 빨간 틴트
Lipgloss review
Order: Berry, Strawberry & Grapefruit
These are truly amazing! You wouldn't think at first but after you've had these on your lips for a few hours you realize how epic they are. To help you know what I'll be talking about: mostly normal lip glosses are thick, buttery or sticky and you are always really aware you're wearing them (not meaning it's a bad thing). These feel thin, kind of jelly but in a watery way and not sticky. When I first applied I thought; "this will never last long on my lips, pff", Then after a few hours my lips were still glossy(healthy shine), felt super soft and my lips looked as they were more moist from "within". So these lip glosses don't look as much as first but will really enhance the beauty of your lips. As for the color; they are very light pigmented, but great for on top other lip products like; tints, lipsticks and lip tattoo's. The color for these glosses will help enhance the color beneath it as well. These lip glosses work as makeup as well as skincare for my lips, I love 'm! I wish they had them in fullsizes!

A'PIEU The Red Tint Berry, Strawberry Grapefruit Haul Review kbeauty lip beauty blogger korean 어퓨 더 빨간 틴트
Both combined & review
Order: Berry, Strawberry & Grapefruit
Here you can see them on my lips. I've made a soft gradient with the tint. I almost always go for a full colored lip with a gradient, hardly ever work with concealer/foundation to blur my lip line anymore. Then on top I've applied one layer of the lipgloss. These create a beautiful and natural lip makeup perfect for daily use!

A'PIEU The Red Tint Berry, Strawberry Grapefruit Haul Review kbeauty lip beauty blogger korean 어퓨 더 빨간 틴트
How I became to love this product
I had bought this Secret Key - Red Carpet tattoo tint in 05 Burgundy at the end of August for Fall & Winter (which still need to be reviewed). I really love this tattoo, perfect color, super long lasting. The only downside at lip tattoo's is they are super drying on your lips. Even if you apply lip balm before or on top, still feels drying. In the top part of picture you see the tattoo without anything on top. Only with a little bit of "shine" left since I freshly applied (and there are daylight lamps in my face). Then one morning when I applied the tattoo, my lips felt really dry that morning, almost ready to chap. I randomly picked up the strawberry tint and applied the gloss on top. It looked absolutely amazing; my lip tattoo color was enhanced, my lips looked alive and moist, and this effect lasted for so long! You can see this in the bottom part of the picture. Since that moment I knew I needed more of this type of product! So I was very happy with that deal I found.

Would I recommend;
YES!

I hope you've enjoyed and found my review helpful,
see you in my next post ;)