07 November 2016

Secret Key - Gold Racoony Hydro Gel Eye & Spot Patch Haul & Review

Secret Key Gold Racoony Hydro Gel Eye & Spot Patch Haul Review korean skincare moisture beauty blog blogger yesstyle
Cute & Good
Once upon a time in 2014 I've received a similar item like this from Keyskin in Memebox The mask edtion #2. But around that time I didn't paid much attention to these patches and they expired, woopsy! The past year my skin truly discovered the true meaning of masks and my dry patches were in need of a product like this. Secret Key never disappointed me before so I had to dry this one!

Secret Key Gold Racoony Hydro Gel Eye & Spot Patch Haul Review korean skincare moisture beauty blog blogger yesstyle
Secret Key - Gold Racoony Hydro Gel Eye & Spot Patch
60 eye patches and 30 spot patches
$10.26 at RoseRoseShop / $11.46 at Cosmetic Love / $13.50 at Jolse / $15.11 at YesStyle
These Gold Racoony patches will brighten, cool, moisturize, tighten, and soothe your exhausted skin! It contains colloidal gold to provide enhance moisturization along with adenosine. With plant-based extracts; Madecassoside, Pennywort  and lavender flower extracts is it sensitive skin ready and soothes the skin effectively. Fast absorption and excellent adherence and it's a environment-friendly patch that can be recycled. 

TIP: Hydro Gel Eye & Spot Patch can be recycled to be used as essence. Do not throw away your patches after just one use anymore! The patches dissolve in hot water to be used as essence.

How to use 
Take out patch with the included spatula. Put on the eye patches or spot patches and remove the patches after 20-30 minutes.

Secret Key Gold Racoony Hydro Gel Eye & Spot Patch Haul Review korean skincare moisture beauty blog blogger yesstyle
Review
When you open the jar you have an extra lit inside that holds the spatula, this helps to keep the patches in place and prevents it from leaking. Well the first part is correct, but the packaging will definitely leak, no matter what. So it's not great for traveling, just so you know! 
The patch itself has a beautiful yellow gold color with gold shimmers in there. The patches are nice and thin. The first time when I took one out I accidentally took two.
The spatula is rather useless. It's very hard to take out a patch with that thing, I really prefect a plastic tweezers to take them out.
The scent is soft and gentle. A typical nice mask scent. You don't really smell it after you've applied it, only when you sniff the jar ;)
When you applied the patch on your skin it feels nice and refreshing. I'm happy that it doesn't drip of too much essence.
The patch adheres very well to my face. The next pictures below were taken when I took a lot, lot, lot of pictures for my blog (moving around a lot!) While doing that I was testing this patch out for the first time. I almost forgot I was wearing one!

Secret Key Gold Racoony Hydro Gel Eye & Spot Patch Haul Review korean skincare moisture beauty blog blogger yesstyle
Before & After Review
Don't be confused! The brown spot is a beauty mark... but on top there is a dry patch.
Then the darker purple/pink shadow is a scar-something from a tiny "Spider Nevus" I once had. My skin sometimes get pink/purple or swollen there, often when tired. 

This dry patch is on my left side of my face on the top of my cheek.

Before (upper left): Looks like tired skin plus beauty mark
With concealer (upper right): OMG a, a, a dry patch!!!
With patch (bottom left): Wearing the patch for 30 minutes
After (bottom right: The dry patch is still there but 50% less dry, sort of saying. But the remarkable thing about this patch is how extremely even my skin looks and the purple/pink scar and swollen skin is all calmed down! Incredible!

So I would say wear this patch longer than 30 minutes than your skin can really absorb the most of out it and no worries since it adheres super duper good. But if you have scars, swollen/tired skin, dark eye bags, etc... then use these patches! They really brighten up your troubled area or even fix it for a long time!

Do I recommend?
Yes!

I hope you've enjoyed and found my review helpful,
see you in my next post ;)