15 November 2016

Too Cool For School - Pumpkin Sleeping Pack Haul & Review

Too Cool For School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack Haul Review 투쿨포스쿨 펌킨 슬리핑 팩 리뷰 Beauty blog blogger korean kbeauty TCFS
Best sleeping pack ever!
When I see the word pumpkin when I look for skincare online, I go nuts! Pumpkins are the most beautiful fruits on this planet in my opinion! The way they grow, look, smell, taste etc! So with my love for pumpkins, I really needed this in my life and I knew I was going to love it. Ready for my review?!

Too Cool For School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack Haul Review 투쿨포스쿨 펌킨 슬리핑 팩 리뷰 Beauty blog blogger korean kbeauty
Too Cool For School - Pumpkin Sleeping Pack
30ml for $6.02 at RoseRoseShop / 100ml for $12.05 at RoseRoseShop
Pumpkin Enzyme sleeping pack! Gives Intense delivery of nutrients through night. With rich pumpkin extract, vitamin A and beta-Carotene. Natural enzyme mildly cares skin, suitable for sensitive skin. Creates a non-sticky moist layer and controls moist/oil balance.
How to use
After toner, apply appropriate amount and go to bed. Wash off next morning. If you have dry skin, apply at the last step of basic skin care.

Too Cool For School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack Haul Review 투쿨포스쿨 펌킨 슬리핑 팩 리뷰 Beauty blog blogger korean kbeauty
Review
Few months ago this mini size was on sale with 50% off  at Testerkorea, so the best way to try it out! I've waited with using this pack until my skin needed more moisture in fall. Last week I've opened it up and my skin fell in love at first touch ;)
The scent is serious, as in I trust the product already by the scent. It's not too girly or overly sweet, or too grown up and smelling boring. The scent is soft, tiny bit perfumy and professional. The scent fades fast after you've applied & massaged it into your skin.
The consistency is like a rich gel cream with a beige color. The cream spreads out super fast and easy. For a normal cream you would say; "you don't need much to cover your skin." But as for a sleeping pack it doesn't matter, put it all on there! :D
The feeling on the skin, no matter the amount you put on, feels very nice and lightweight. Within a 3 minutes after application it's dry to the touch, plus your skin feels incredible soft! 
During the night all lovely moisture and nutrients are sucked up into your skin!
When I wake up I wash my face and smile in the mirror, because my skin looks so damn good! My skin has this natural glow to it and looks so amazingly smooth! I used to have dry patches in Winter time, but thanks to this sleeping pack I have no more troubles with dry patches! I have also noticed it helps heal little crusts faster from old pimples. When I apply makeup after a night with the sleeping pack my skin looks almost fake, so good!
Seriously best sleeping pack I've tried in my life so far! I honestly say, I think it's better than the Laneige - Water Sleeping Mask (which is a favorite of many).

Do I recommend?
HELL YES!
Need to buy myself the fullsize, fast!
PS; got my mom hooked on it too ;)

Check out my sweet nightmare horrible pumpkin mask!

I hope you've enjoyed and found my review helpful,
see you in my next post ;)